[Newspoetry] radiogirl tomorrow

Sehvilla asta at advancenet.net
Sat Apr 7 19:53:00 CDT 2001

Hi everyone,

RadioGirl airs tomorrow at 10 am. It's our pledge drive show, and we're
giving away as premiums, copies of all our audio projects - the Fish and
Tomato Love Story, Bush/Cheney action figures, the Spiffy the Sperm saga,
and the Presidential Debates Satire - on CD. The CDs will be available
starting at the $40 level (money can be paid in installments).
  This week's RadioGirl will alos feature an interview with Aimee Rickman,
the co-coordinator of Girlzone, about the upcoming Grrlfest, and the
initiation of a discussion dealing with when feminism is treated like a
four-letter word. This week we'll also feature the last part of the
"Adventures of Spiffy The Sperm And Esmerelda The Egg".

       Remember to tune in!

sehvilla

"...Monsanto's own tests showed increased levels of mastitis, a painful
udder infection, in cows injected with rBGH. According to food safety
experts, increased levels of mastitis would force farmers to use more
antibiotics, which would be more likely to contaminate the cows' milk.
rBGH milk would also spoil faster because it contains more bacteria and
has a higher "somatic cell count" (translated into layman's language, this
means that the milk contains "more pus")."
                            from "Toxic Sludge is Good For You"