[Newspoetry] reading tonight

Joe Futrelle futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 11 13:24:54 CDT 2001

Hello Newspoets,

For those Newspoets coming to the reading tonight at WEFT, I have the
site loaded onto my laptop and it includes all poems up to and
including today's.  So you don't need to bring printouts unless you
want to read something that hasn't been posted yet.  This time I'll
remember to bring a mouse so you don't all have to use that little
deelybopper in the middle of the keyboard to navigate.

The CGI-whiz-bang scripts are all deactivated.  And I've fixed some of
the navigation links that were dead in the previous "whack" of the
site.

See y'all at the wreading

editor-qua-chief
Newspoetry daughdt com