[Newspoetry] [skanouse@usa.net: ] NP @ May Day event

Joe Futrelle futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 29 10:33:56 CDT 2001

Hello Pwets,

I was surprised to learn that Newspoets are scheduled to read on
Tuesday at a May Day event at the UIUC quad.  Everyone is welcome to
come and read, our time slot is 11-12 but if someone wants to read and
has a conflict we can get ourselves moved to a different slot if we
respond quickly.

----- Forwarded message from Sarah Kanouse <skanouse at usa.net> -----