[Newspoetry] Newspoetry Extravaganza August 31st at UIC

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Fri Aug 3 09:49:09 CDT 2001

hi all

i'd like to go to UIC on 8/31 and my car is not working.  i am a UIC alum
and longtime chicago traffic veteran, so i can be useful as a navigator
for the downstate crew.

scott, please send along those final geographical and chronological
details as soon as you can, and i can help orient our crew for the trek
northward.

paulkotheimer