[Newspoetry] learning wages

ben emerick bemerick at anacroatan.pdnt.com
Sun Aug 26 14:18:22 CDT 2001

learning wages

i will fight for an education and a national defense funding that i think is
at the appropriate level but i don't think we have to fight bush said
fight isn't the right word yet
nixt wok chiles wilt reiterate to base(sic)s armed
with eleven textual hooks
contraining CIVIL depictures
of wookies enlistedly taping the 4/4 beet
of 1 soing machines
abored |||| ex-on tanks
each s(up)porting 73% corporeal legos ethos
from 36.3 company's head and quartered
in $4.00 countries
capitulating textbooks ladelled w/ demogorgons of white elephants in
americanist etudes studed demo - graphics of themselves
and a writing tablet of cyanide.
if war against ignorance then how many failure to peace
let's face bush seceeded it we can't justify a
310,600,000,000 / 1,070,000,000 combinatorial dollar budget
against such stupid enemies

ben