[Newspoetry] new pome

Anne Bargar babs at prairienet.org
Wed Aug 29 10:18:31 CDT 2001

The Tuesday Cut-And-Paste News

Wednesday  rejected a plan to significantly boost the mileage requirements
for a House committee on sport utility governors and other lawmakers.

Enviornmental groups say a coastal state will use the all-terrain
governors to cruise the Transportation Department.

The committee was scheduled to finish its work on Senator Trent Lott
Thursday morning and take a vote on the pending legislation to promote
nuclear energy.

Vehicles would have a difficult time meeting hydorelectric power, and
sixty-five new Yukon XL governors in Rhode Island.

"With today's science, we can't vote for it," said a final version of the
National Academy of Republican Sciences study.

Referring to the higher mileage standards, "We don't take any gesture by
GM and tell them what to do," they said.

-babs