[Newspoetry] Re: Another satisfied newspoetry customer...

William Gillespie gillespi at uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 4 14:26:39 CST 2001

Vika,

Tell those crazy radicals on the IF mud to write us some interactive news
fiction with a Web interface. Tell them William says "please."

Think of the possibilities! A text adventure from the point of view of
President Clinton on the day he is introduced to a new intern. A weather game
from the point of view of the atmosphere. Or a rewrite of Zork set in
Afghanistan.

Cheers,
William