[Newspoetry] young guns take brave pro-American step

Anne Bargar babs at prairienet.org
Thu Dec 6 14:35:30 CST 2001

Today, when Ladies and Laddies Against War finifshed it's weekly protest
on north Prospect, we discovered that all of the air had been let out of
two of the PWE van's tires.  We suspect young yahoos wearing company
shirts and driving a company pick-up; these gents are the only folks who
could have connected us with the Van, because they were parked right next
to us,  and were leaving the restaurant where we parked as we pulled
up.  They were also attired in such a way as to make their pro-American
slant both unmistakable and gaudy.  After boldly dressing in such a
morally upright fashion and eating at the Chinatown Buffet, they bravely
let the air out of the tires-after we left, of course.

 Evidently some of us got the heebeejeebies from them, but alas, we
failed to get the license plate number....

-babs