[Newspoetry] A Special Invitation to View History

newsletter at faganbooks.com newsletter at faganbooks.com
Sat Dec 8 09:51:36 CST 2001

Hello from Sean and Michele at www.faganbooks.com

You are invited to visit our unique book store filled with rare and interesting titles, including SCHOLARLY books in all fields, POETRY, HISTORY and  MORE in all price ranges.

Our books make great gifts.  We have photographed catalogs posted right now at www.faganbooks.com   We can find the perfect gift for anyone - just ask us to help!.

~ See a First Edition of The Hobbit and Noah Webster's first dictionary published in 1806
~ View Books signed by famous authors and historical figures.
~ Do an on-line book search by title, author, or keyword.
~ Instant payment options and immediate shipping.
~ Secret Holiday Sale on now - Discounts and free shipping available.
~ Submit a book search.  If you don't find it, we'll find it for you.
~ Ask us questions about your books...we are glad to help.
~ Sign up for our monthly newsletter with useful tips on collecting and preserving your books

Come visit www.faganbooks.com right now and view books you will not find anywhere else.

Happy Holidays and best wishes.

Sean and Michele Fagan

Sean Fagan Old and Rare Books
6883 Rts 5 & 20
Bloomfield, NY 14469
585-657-7096

www.faganbooks.com

If you do not want to receive friendly emails about interesting books from nice people, then send us a message with "remove" in the the subject line.  Please note that recipients of our book club mailings are entitled to special discounts that are not made available to the general public.