[Newspoetry] daze

ben emerick bemerick at anacroatan.org
Wed Dec 12 04:06:48 CST 2001

bryan,
before responding, i want to say that you are correct.
mathematics is, before all, the science of disruptive tautologies.
in reference to your dizziness, the following proof may offer some support:

1d = 24h (where d is the unit day and h is the unit hour)
1d * 1d = 24h * 1d
1d * 1d = 24h * 24h
1d = 576h

a = a^2

the only numbers for which a = a^2 are 0 and 1.  since we have already
assigned 1 to the magnitude of a day, 0 must be the magnitude of an hour.
and by the axiom of the proof, it is now transparently apparent that
one day equals zero hours.  the preceeding shows only that since math is a
human construction, and neither can math account for time, nor time for math,
humans and time must walk seperate but parallel paths.  which will win?  we
can only wait or calculate.

i can only assume that su is a reference to the superuser command in *nix
operating systems.   however, the identity of the denominationist had me
bluffed until i found a catholic encyclopedia entry which cleared the way.
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/03475b.htm
some excerpts follow:

Cedes
(Or CADES; Heb., Qédésh, sanctuary; Gr., Kades or Kedes), two cities of
Palestine.
The form Cades occurs in the Vulg. Only in Jos., xii, 22, and I Mach., xi, 63,
73. The name would indicate that it was a sacred city before the Hebrew
occupation.

the ratio of poet trees in units of superusers to mathematics in units of
palestinians you propose is equal to none.  perhaps one day...

ben

* bryan cribbs <bdcribbs at onthejob.net> [12.12.01 03:08] stated: