[Newspoetry] A Holistic Approach To Terrorism...

Isidor isidor at videotron.ca
Mon Dec 17 06:27:09 CST 2001

FBI:

Hope You Can Come On Down To Concentration Camp and concentrate on
Intelligence!

               by Hosanna Bin Louder 12:05am Mon Dec 17 '01
               address: Bora Bora phone: 1-666-ALQAEDA
               hosanna at binlouder

               FBI: Hope You Can Come!

               CIA: Hope you can come too!

-It wouldn't be fair to invite one and not the other. After all, we
live in a democracy...<<<smiles>>>

The InJustice Department [sick] wants to talk errorism with 5,000
Middle Eastern dudes [and law-abiding Constitutional critizens], but
not in a confrontational way. How nice of them.

Ladies and Gentlemen, John Asscaught:

[Everybody bow down to the furious fuhrer's Great Man of Law]

-"Thank you...you may rise.

"We're being as kind and fair and gentle and ...compassionate and
nice and ...polite and honest...and straightforward and sincere...
and forthcoming and...

-Ah...? Excuse me....sir?

-"as we can," Attorney General John Asscrotch said on Tuesday.

"Given the possibility that an accused terrorist, or errorist could
be brought before a silitary tribunal and executed, the easygoing,
casual, laid-back, business-as-usual approach probably makes sense.
But how, we wondered, can bad cops make good people spill the beans?
Maybe like this?

         A Holistic And Healing Approach to Terrorism

                    By Isidorus Rex

                    Untied States
                    Department of JustUS
                    Washington, D.C.
                    November, 2001

     Dear Middle Eastern Man,

1) Are you a terrorist?

         Yes

2) Seriously. Are you? (If so, please call us right away!)

Yes, I'm also an errorist. What would you like me to call you?

3) Do you know any terrorists?

          Yes, many.

4) If so, could you write their names, addresses and telephone
   numbers on the back of this form? Attach a separate sheet if
   necessary. (If the terrorist is you, write "self.")

-OK:
George Wonderful Bush, Bush Daddy, Duck Chainy, Donald Bumsfelt,
John Asscaught, Paul O'No, Wolfhowitzer, Henry Kissingjerk, Zbignews
Berzerkski, Bull Klynton, Fony Blare, Ariel My Sharona, the MOSSAD,
the CIA, the DEA, the FBI, the ATF, the CFR, the Bilderburg Group,
the Trilateral Condition, the Pentagoons, NATZO, the Brutish
Manarchy, the Carlie Troup, the Blackstooge Group, the US government,
etc...etc... Am I forgetting anybody? I hope I didn't offend any
syndicated terrorists out there by omitting their names! That would
certainly constitute bad diplomacy...

5) Do you know where Osama bin Laden is?

Yes, he's sleeping with Laura Wonderful Bush in the blackhouse:

http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=106835&group=webcast

6) If not, do you know how we could get a package to him?

Send it to Hosanna Bin Louder, care of Laura Wonderful Bush.

7) Do you know if he is being protected by lots of armed men?

             Yes, and a few one legged men as well...

8) If so, how many?

The whole US army, the Brutish Air Farce, the Tasmanian Devils, the
Pentagoon black-ops, the CIA psy-ops, the NSA fuck-ops, the
Talibandito Boogie Man Band. They're all living in a tragi-comic
apocalyptic Harm-A-Geddon Big Bozo Bonanza Extravaganza in
Halfgonistan. Then, they're gonna attack the Arafator, Iraqisaurus,
Syrianosaurus, the Palestindian raptor, you get the idea...

These Americanaderms have metamorphosed into vicious and persistent
Oilodiles through their encounters with Talibanus Rex, the Northern
Allianopus, the Alqaedatron...They are now the Fundamennipus
Bombadactyls...those purportedly fearsome, flesh-tearing beasts, with
curved teeth, snapping jaws, and "Texas-sized" hulks! We are told
that they have an endlessly bloody appetite...

They gobble up entire herds of unwary and lumbering trespassers such
as the tribal Afghanisaur, himself an unpredictable carnivore, an
all-terrain quadruped who bellowed loudly among the skeletons of his
past victims, lurked in snow, ignored wind, preferred high altitudes,
and was reportedly as cannibalistic as he was indomitable.

9) When would be the best time to attack them?

When the Moon is in the seventh House and Jupiter aligns with Mars -
just kidding...<<<smiles>>> When Pluto is opposite Saturn and Venus
conjuncts the Sun. I'll have to get back to you on that one...

10) Can you give us any hints on how to tell terrorist Muslims from
non-terrorist Muslims? For example, differences in dress, speech,
personality, television viewing habits and so forth?

                    Yes:
Terrorist muslims work for Ariela Sharona and the Osama Bush Laden
extended dysfunctional family.

-And what's the likelihood of seasoned terrorists leaving a
convenient and incriminating trail of Korans, flight manuals, funny
notes and misinterpreted videotapes?

-As likely as George Wonderful Bush repenting for the CIA's crimes
against humanity.

11) In the past 12 months, have you had sex with a terrorist, or paid
a terrorist for sex?

Yes, it was a terrifying yet... strangely liberating and...
exhilarating erotic experience.

12) In the last 12 months, have you undergone treatment for any of
the following diseases:

              a) anthrax

No, but I did take the vaccine against hemorrhagic stupiditas.

13) Hypothetical question: If you were building a nuclear missile,
but then learned that the United States was building a "missile
shield" to stop you, you would stop, right?

No, I'd use my missile before they got their shield up. <<<smiles>>>

14) Don't you think Hollywood's culture of immorality has something
    to do with this?

Yes, both the porn stars and the US white collar terrorists are a
bunch of certified cocksuckers.

15) If we arrested you and held you for a while, would you have a
    problem with that?

Yes, unless I was being held by Dolly Parton. <<<yes!>>>

16) What are all of you so mad about?

-We're mad about lots of stuff. We're so mad, we can't even sit down
and write about it without being called all sorts of nasty names by
the Big Terrorists. We're puny little varmints compared to the
Imperial Royal Secret Society of Super Stupid Scientists, the CIA and
the Pentagoons! Unlike American and Israeli terrorists, we are not
allowed to become president of our country; we have a shiitty pension
plan, low salaries, cheap equipment, dumb bombs, stupid bombs, idiot
bombs, and Bush Baby Bomb -A- Dillos! As far as biological terrorism
goes, we only have last year's string of anthrax. We only have a very
small black budget, no University of Terrorism like you have with the
School of The Americas, no stealth bombers, no satellites, no daisy
cutters, no B-52's, etc...etc...

And hardly any box-cutters left...

17)Are you aware of any other planned terrorist attacks on U.S. soil?

            Yes

18) If so, please write the date, time and place. Include a cross
    street if possible, and the name and phone number of a contact
    person.

-When Jupiter conjuncts the August 11, 1999 eclipse point which is 18
 degrees Leo.

Also: when Saturn conjuncts that same eclipse point.

19) Do you know anyone else we should be talking to?

             Yes

20) You'd tell us, right?

Sure: George Wonderful Bush and his wonderful family.
      Ask about their big blowout event at http://wwww.blowup.com

     For a BOOMING economy.

     Keep on shopping!

     Invest in the Republicrat Bombshell program...

     Some day, you'll be blown away with the returns on your
     investment!

     Only the best smart bombs for U$!

     Genius bombs...

     Bombs with PhD's,
     Bombs with Masters in smoking groundhogs out of their
     foxholes...
     Bombs with built-in tribunals...
     Bombs with built-in first-aid kits...

     Bombs with care packages...
     Bombs with free coupons...
     For McDonald's bilderburgers...
     And Red Cross leftovers for homeless bargain seekers...

Yes please send more money to the Pentagoon Foundation and help our
brave soldiers bring peace to the world. Let us show the world that
America cares and that our Great Tradition of Freedom and Democracy
is what allows US to be so magnanimous even as we blast every shred
of Afghan/Arab/Muslim dignity out of you. Even as we blow away your
towns and cities and obliterate you from the face of your land...

Yes, we in America will put an end to this terrorism once and for all
but only after we have bombarded the rest of the world, stolen their
resources, humiliated their people and made a show of it all on TV.

Posterity will remember George Wonderful Bush. For this is the
Greatest Errorist Terrorist Hypocrite who has ever crawled the Earth.
And hopefully, the last.

Let there PLEASE be no such beasts after this one.

He is THE BEAST.

OK, maybe he's not THE BEAST....yet...

But he's a pretty mean Beasty Boy...

This George Wonderful Bush....

Isidorus Rex

P.S.:
Oppose US WAR OF AGGRESSION & the entire imperialist system of
terrorPlunder
http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=106514&group=webcast

http://wwww.blowup.com

http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=106890&group=webcast

            -----------------------------------

"We exist in a world where the fear of illusion is real"

Read all about the following creatures:

                - Bombadactyl - Talibanus Rex - The Northern Allianopus
                - Fundamenippus - The Arafator - Americanaderm
                - Bushanthropos minor - Iraqisaurus - Oilodile

Here's an example: Bushanthropos minor

Bushanthropos minor:

Harvard researchers shook their heads, dumbfounded, at poor B. minor.
Once thought to be related to the purportedly Neanderthal Bushanthropos
major, this apparently mute and indecisive hominid was felt to be even
more underdeveloped. Recall that he was believed to have no discernible
survival mechanisms — at least according to conjectures about his
unimpressive mental capacity, arrested analytical skills, and only
vestigial vocal facility. Yale experts surmised that Bushanthropos minor
was an idle, happy creature who survived only due to long periods of
sleep and careful avoidance of the surrounding treacherous landscape.
Some Oxford anthropologists believed that he may have found solace in
the company of the equally unthinking Americanaderm — a likely symbiosis
given their similarly infantile and unobtrusive natures.

The Emperor has no brains.