[Newspoetry] Re: spreading a meme

jen at slammedia.com jen at slammedia.com
Tue Feb 6 20:23:09 CST 2001

Working at a small-ish clinic in Seattle...may I recommend that you entertain
the thought of a donation to your local clinic?

Having worked for Planned Parenthood for 5 years, I can say that although
they need the money just like any, your smaller local clinic needs it more
and will probably appreciate it more.

Just a thought,
Jennifer Moon
Seattle Medical and Wellness Clinic!!!