[Newspoetry] Sehvilla's birthday party

Sehvilla asta at advancenet.net
Thu Feb 8 15:44:31 CST 2001

Hi all,
Saturday is my 15th birthday and I want to have a party-visit-potluck
thing. The idea is to gather Saturday evening at the School Building (NOT
at my house as previously announced, due to a family epidemic of stomach
flu that has wiped out our house cleaning abilities) with food, to visit
and make books and collages and generally celebrate. The gathering will go
on from about 6pm to 11pm or so...PLEASE COME OR AT LEAST STOP BY!!!!!
If you can bring collage and bookmaking material(cardboard, recycled
paper,thread,etc.), something to eat, no illegal substances or alcoholic
stuff.
That's 6pm Saturday @SDaS.
 again, please at least stop by!
If YOU want to help me clean up afterward, please tell me, 344-2394 or
anlyzstrlz at advancenet.net.
  :) :)
 sehvilla

"...Monsanto's own tests showed increased levels of mastitis, a painful
udder infection, in cows injected with rBGH. According to food safety
experts, increased levels of mastitis would force farmers to use more
antibiotics, which would be more likely to contaminate the cows' milk.
rBGH milk would also spoil faster because it contains more bacteria and
has a higher "somatic cell count" (translated into layman's language, this
means that the milk contains "more pus").
                            from "Toxic Sludge is Good For You"