[Newspoetry] Please help me!

Harold W Clancy hclancy at frontiernet.net
Mon Feb 19 01:01:53 CST 2001

    I am looking for information on how modern lyrics by women encourage independent thought and behavior and in turn support the feminist movement.  I am a strong believer in the impact of lyrics on the reader's or litener's minds.  Illiminating stereotypes and labels that have been slapped on  women's foreheads is important.  I was hoping that someone may know of some feminist lyrics and artists.  I would really appreciate it if I got a  reply, or some information sent to me.

Thank you for your time

Jessica Clancy