[Newspoetry] Re: PARTY!

Robin Bargar rbargar at artic.edu
Wed Feb 28 22:57:07 CST 2001

If, when he was in his formative years you had provided a computer in his
aquarium instead of a rock, then he might today be able to type his own
invitations, perhaps even his memoirs.

On the other hand how interesting can the memoirs of a newt possibly get?

I am sorry I will be out of town Friday, it sounds like a rock'n time if
Mr. Big has anything to blink about it.

         - Robin