[Newspoetry] Reading Newspoetry at the IMC Opening

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 14 22:57:00 CST 2001

Hi Gang,
We've been invited to read at the IMC opening this Friday, Jan. 19. It
begins at 8pm and I relayed a request from us to the organizers of this
event to have us on in the 8:30 to 9 pm timeframe. The schedule will be
set a little later this week and I'll let you know exact times then. A
brief reading somewhat similar to the recent one at Laura Haber's New
Year's party sounds to be appropriate under the circumstances.
See you Friday,
Mike

PS This party is BYOB, but we always seem to have beer on Fridays:>)