[Newspoetry] OT: par-tay

Joe Futrelle futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 5 20:24:36 CDT 2001

Urbana Newspoets and friends are invited to a big ol' par-tay at Joe
and Bethany's this Saturday the 7th at 8:30pm.  Feel free to bring
food, drinks, and other consumables and also bring a swimsuit if you
want to swim in the newly-revamped People's Pool featuring the natural
look of fake tiles.

The occasion?  Fish are jumpin' and the cotton is high.

Out of town Newspoets are welcome too.  Joe n' Bethany live at 1205
S. Race St. in Urbana.  Here's a crude ASCII map, drawn from the
Australian point of view (South is up, ///'s indicate that there's
other intervening streets I'm not showing)

     : 	       	       	     :
     |	       	       	     |
   R |	       	    	     |
   a |	       	       	     |