[Newspoetry] having my targeted low-income child

Joe Futrelle futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 6 22:21:47 CDT 2001

Having my targeted low-income child
What a lovely way of saying how much you owe me
Having my targeted low-income child
What a lovely way of saying what you're thinkin' of me
I can see it, your bills are growing
I can see it in your eyes
I'm interested in knowin'
That you're having my targeted low-income child

You're the woman who owes
And I'm concerned about what it's doin' to you
Having my targeted low-income child
You're a woman in debt
And I wanna regulate what's goin' thru you
The need inside you
I see it showin'
Oh, the seed inside you targeted low-income child
Do you feel it growin'
Are you solvent knowin'
That you're having my targeted low-income child

Girl: ("I'm a woman in debt and I'm concerned about what it's doin' to me")
Having my targeted low-income child
Girl: ("I'm a woman in debt and I need you to regulate what's goin' thru me")
Damn right you had to keep it
Couldn't put you thru it
You could have swept it from your life
But I won't let you do it
You better not do it
And you're having my targeted low-income child
Girl: ("I'm a woman in debt and I'm concerned about what it's doin' to me")
Having my targeted low-income child
Girl: ("I'm a woman in debt and I need you to regulate what's goin' thru me")
Having my targeted low-income child

editor-until-chief
Newspoetry daughdt calm