[Newspoetry] Newspoetry Reading in Chicago

ahcopter at midway.uchicago.edu ahcopter at midway.uchicago.edu
Wed Jun 13 14:45:37 CDT 2001

Hi all!
as a chicago resident, i think that sounds great!  the best times for me will
be anytime in august except for August 2-5 (USAS national conference in
Chicago), August 16-19 (YDS national conference in Philly), and after the 25th
(i'll be going away for the end of that month and the beginning of september,
before school starts).  this event sounds wonderful--i'm excited for it.
nicky neulist