[Newspoetry] Hey on the English thing

Scott Rettberg rettberg at eliterature.org
Wed Mar 28 15:48:35 CST 2001

> I take it you mean the item I sent.  I thought one could simply submit a
> newspoetry item to the list for review.  I'm sorry if I've crossed a line
> somewhere.  I've been subscribed to the list for a while, but didn't
> realize there was a specific structure or process for posting.
>
> Please advise?
>
> --Ranjan
>
> At 03:37 PM 3/28/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>> I didn't write that, it was an email I forwarded. Don't put it in
>> newspoetry.

> ---
> "want to be the hunter again          Ranjan Banerji
> want to see the world alone again     Luminary, Sage, and
> to take a chance on life again"       Thinking Person
>                       -Dido          rbanerji at pobox.com

No, I didn't mean that. Joe's the guy with the procedures. I don't think
there are any in particular you post everything you want man, you write
poetry and other poets read it. It's dynamite. It's freedom. It's
decentralized knowledge dissemination coming at you from a bunker in Central
Illinois. It's the best last hope for Progressive thought in America. It's
newspoetry