[Newspoetry] War, Writing, Radio

William Gillespie willgill at prairienet.org
Tue Oct 9 15:01:35 CDT 2001

Hello. I have two invitations.

1. Come to WEFT tomorrow, Wednesday, between 8-10 PM for no reason or for
a reason.

2. I have been placed in charge of organizing an hour of live
radio performance for the WEFT sessions MONDAY 10-11 PM. I would like
people who are interested in performing anything on the radio Monday to
email or call me (337-6237) so that I might get a sense of who is
interested and what kind of frame might frame everyone.

If nobody responds, I will make up something like "Political" and/or
"Poetry" or "Writing about/around/despite War" or "Performed Word" or
"News" and/or "Poetry."

If you are not interested, please let me know. If you did not receive this
email, please let me know. If neither you nor I exist, please let me know.

William
XXOO