[Newspoetry] Re: [Peace] Text of Bush's speech?

blue2 at net66.com blue2 at net66.com
Tue Oct 16 07:24:49 CDT 2001

Try this one:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/09/

I haven't looked at them to see if they're complete, but there's one
called "Remarks by the President after two planes crash into World
Trade Center"

The page is organized by date (most recent first), so you have to
go down just over halfway to find the 11th.
Meg

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.  Hate
cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

"O we are all racist  we are all sexist  some of us only some of us
are the targets of sexism of homophobia of class denigration but we all
all breathe in racism with the dust in the streets  with the words we read
and we struggle those of us who struggle  we struggle endlessly endlessly
to think and be and act differently from all that"
-- unattributed; Isis International Bulletin, no. 21 (1981)