[Newspoetry] other online writing projects

gillespie william k gillespi at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 24 14:35:17 CDT 2001

Hey Newspoets,

I already told you about the world Utopian Championships in which Ben
emerick and I are competing to save the world. You can still place your
vote online. A glance at the current scores suggests ballot fraud on the
part of at least one contestant.

http://www.soc.nu/utopian/

Also, you have an opportunity to write a 50,000 word novel during the
month of November. How often will someone ask you to do something like
that? It is not clear how these people can help you, but you'll be invited
to a party in Oakland:

http://www.nanowrimo.com/

And I'm still fond of the online storytelling project Fray:

http://fray.com

But there's nothing like Newspoetry.

William