[Newspoetry] Your Weekly Performance Report

Kane at InternetSeer reports.7g7j5YM47gX6v76OyUTyJzUD7671EWPJ.e3 at mail.internetseer.com
Mon Apr 8 19:29:51 CDT 2002

InternetSeer.com
Web site monitoring

Your Weekly Web Site Performance Report For April 1, 2002 - April 7, 2002

Dear Subscriber,

If you are responsible for ensuring that your Web site traffic is increasing and
prominently placed in search engines you need to visit EnterURL.com. What separates
EnterURL.com from all other Submission Companies is they reach over 250,000 search
engines, directories, FFA sites worldwide with every submission.

And they don't stop there! For those who select the Annual Submission Package,
EnterURL's team of experts, at no cost, review each Web site to assure that critical
search engine information has been properly applied prior to submitting the Web site.

For those looking to optimize their Web site for better search engine placement,
EnterURL's offers several packages to meet the needs of the small business.

<a class=nav href=http://www.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YxzzD7j7lEWR7g7jQcopxX6v76OyUTyJzUD7671EWPJX7879Ow=e3 target=_blank>Come see</a> why thousands of small businesses worldwide have utilized EnterURL Services

Kane Bender, VP InternetSeer eBusiness Development Team

The Best Sales Solution For Small Business

The best way to increase sales for your small business is to find companies that are
more likely to buy!

TrueAdvantage does this for you!
They have every new incorporation, every new relocating business, every business that
recently received money, every merger and acquisition, and every management change.

TrueAdvantage is the leading provider of Sales Intelligence.

<a class=nav href=http://www.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YxxzD7j7lEWR7g7jQidpxX6v76OyUTyJzUD7671EWPJX7879OwU=e3 target=_blank>Click here</a> to register today and get a FREE preview of  your Sales leads!!

Announcing new features from Atwatch!

Atwatch now offers you the ability to choose the timezone that your reports, alerts
and watch logs reflect.

A business in Germany can now get reporting in their own timezone just as easily as
companies in the United States.

Atwatch has also added a state-of-the-art geographic monitoring agent located in
California that now re-confirms website availability from our main watch unit
in Pennsylvania.

Try Atwatch's new features for 14 days FREE.

<a class=nav href=http://www.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YxUPD7j7lEWR7g7jQicpxX6v76OyUTyJzUD7671EWPJX7879Owy=e3 target=_blank>Sign up now!</a>

Statistics
Over 700,000 Alerts went out last week to our subscribers
because their site was down.

Was your site down?
Make sure you get back online ASAP with the help of WebWatch,
live 24/7 technical support.

Weekly Summary Report
http://www.newspoetry.com/titlepage.shtml
Total Outages: 0.00
Total time on error: 00:00
Percent Uptime: 100.0
Average Connect time*: 0.27
 * Average in Seconds

If you would like to see the daily performance during the past week, go to the link below to view your report(s),

http://www.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YKWR7h7oYxX7976OHccdUUNxGxD7i7gEWR7078YwKxwGNJX7372OzWGR797bYwAR727hYz=e3

Customer Service &
Account Management Information
Log in at http://www.internetseer.com to keep your account up to date.
Your login name is, newspoetry at lists.groogroo.com.

To make Changes to your account, such as to add or delete contact names and
update contact information, simply log in.

If you do not know your password, go to Get Your Password at
http://www.internetseer.com/help/password.xtp and enter your Login Name. We
will email your password to you.

If you have any questions regarding your Performance Reports, visit our help
site at http://www.internetseer.com/help/index.xtp, or email us at
support at internetseer.com.

We welcome your suggestions on how to provide you with the most relevant
information to manage your business on line.

Spotlight:
Get to the Top On Search Engines

InternetSeer has received incredible results. We have been ranked #1
on over 10 top engines for the last four weeks. Now so can you!
Sign up now for your Submission!

<a class=nav href=http://www.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YxzzD7j7lEWR7g7jQicpxX6v76OyUTyJzUD7671EWPJX7879OzT=e3 target=_blank>Click here NOW!</a>

Favorites

Cancel
This weekly performance report was sent to newspoetry at lists.groogroo.com.
If you no longer wish to have InternetSeer monitor your Web site, click here to cancel your account: <a href="http://www.internetseer.com/cancel/auto.jsp?7g7j5YM47gX6v76OyUTyJzUD7671EWPJ=e3">
http://www.internetseer.com/cancel/auto.jsp?7g7j5YM47gX6v76OyUTyJzUD7671EWPJ=e3 </a>
Or reply to this email with Cancel in the subject line.

End of report

##7g7j5YM47gX6v76OyUTyJzUD7671EWPJ=e3##