[Newspoetry] who's here for alix olson?

Robert Porter bwp61 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 9 00:35:59 CDT 2002

Hey Sascha --

    Anne and I will be there.  I know Mike L. is planning on it as well.
Beyond that, I'm not sure, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get
at least a couple more newspoets up there.  We are, to say the least, a
loose confederation of writers.  Even our beloved Editor-within-Chief can't
keep track of us all...

                                        -- Bob Porter