[Newspoetry] a poetic scheme

david moses fruchter dmf23 at neuron.net
Tue Aug 20 15:32:44 CDT 2002

oops -- my mistake.  thanks for catching that.  either of your suggestions
sounds good to me -- five stanzas (eliminating the final abc) or six,
including it.  and i like pentagon for five -- for six, either sexagon or
the more traditional hexagon would do, depending perhaps on the poem's
content...

--d