[Newspoetry] Holy Long Lost NewsPoet, Batman, Something from Dirk!

dirk_stratton at mac.com dirk_stratton at mac.com
Thu Aug 29 23:04:55 CDT 2002

Joe--

I tried pasting an .rtf version of this newspoem into this e-mail, but
the formatting got lost. So I'm going to try to attach an .rtf version.
The problem is I've written something that uses really long long lines
like Whitman or Ogden Nash and the indents that occur when a line goes
over the margin got wiped out when I pasted the thing in (we've had
this problem before, remember?).

anyway, let me know if formatting survived the attachment process. if
not, we'll have to figure out some way to let you know what I had in
mind.

later,

--dirk