[Newspoetry] newspoetry daily poems to end Dec 31, 2002

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 4 13:45:48 CST 2002

Duh, I don't know...
So I got it out of the box. It's a Logitech Quickcam Express. It needs
to run under W98 and seems to indicate that it'll do streaming video,
along with audio (it looks like there's a mic built in.)
Here's a link:
<http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?page=support/products/details&CRID=307&contentid=6040&countryid=19&languageid=1>
Mike