[Newspoetry] Pretentious art scene in Urbana tonight

William Gillespie gillespi at uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 6 15:30:22 CST 2002

I'm going to 2 Main at 6 to let these 44 North people know who they're
dealing with. Drop on by, I'll be holding down the freak table. We can
introduce these visionary real estate developers to the ecstasy of
electronic political poetry.

Another example of what I was writing about in "The President's
Poetry."Check out www.40North.org. They got a flash splash page, they got
a cyan identity set, but click on... just about anything... as I said
before, whatever arts projects these organizations are getting IAC
funding to support are closely guarded secrets. Very suspicious... Whither
content?