[Newspoetry] from the editor

Editor-Within-Chief futrelle at shout.net
Wed Dec 11 23:16:35 CST 2002

there are currently 30 poems in the queue from 10 different authors.
I hope to hear from more authors before the 31st, but as we near the
20th, I'm going to continue to just run one poem per day and then
when I have as many unique authors as there are days left in
December, I'm going to run multiple poems by each remaining author on
each remaining day.  I'm saving the 31st for poems about Newspoetry
ending including Rettberg Emerick Bigelow and any else I get.

Editor-within-chief
http://www.newspoetry.com/