[Newspoetry] I am not infallible

Editor-Within-Chief futrelle at shout.net
Fri Dec 20 09:52:28 CST 2002

As Don Emerick pointed out, but I failed to understand (because the
way he pointed it out was so -- poetic) I ran the poem "ship of
fools" twice.

Which is dumb.

What should I do?  I could replace one of those dates (Dec 3 and 8)
with a poem that I have yet to be able to fit into the schedule, but
the poet would have to be content that their poem is only accessible
retrospectively, or,

and I prefer this one,

that someone write a poem about the news and the fact that *it* runs
stories again and again without seeming to realize it or care, and we
retroactively run that poem on Dec 8th.  any takers?

Editor-within-chief
http://www.newspoetry.com/