[Newspoetry] list of newspoets

Editor-Within-Chief futrelle at shout.net
Fri Dec 20 10:29:55 CST 2002

as I begin to put together the post-2002 site I want to make sure my
list of newspoets is correct. here's a list and if you can just check
your name to make sure it's not misspelled and if there is a nickname
or something that you do or do not want included let me know. I also
have some questions which I included in the list.

This list comes from the automatically-generated indexes for
2000-2002.  The 1999 index by poet is another matter and will be
covered in another email.

Adam Tobin
Al Drummond
Al Gore [not really obviously]
Amy Aaronson
Andrea Van Proyen
Andrew Hurt
Andy Gricevich
Anna Schultz
Anne Bargar
Anne Geraci
Barbara Geist Harms
Ben Blanchard
Ben Emerick
Ben Grosser
Bethany Cooper
Bill Wendling
Bob Futrelle
Bob Porter
Brandy Watts
Brendan Jo Lesbiantougher
Brian Hagy
Brian Kimberling
Brian Richards
Bruce Springsteen [really, but we don't actually have his record
company's permission ...]
Bryan Cribbs
C. G. Estabrook [of course there's only one Carl. but should I list
him as "Carl" or "C. G."?]
Carl Estabrook
Cassandra J. Chavez
Cat Sullivan [any relation to "The Cat"?]
Chandra Vega
Charles Joseph Smith
Chris Bratt
Chris Mann
Chris Pealer
Chris Piuma
Claire Braz-Valentine [any relation to "Clare Christina"?]
Clare Christina
Claudia Rexroad
Clint Popetz [Clint, you prefer "Clint", right?]
Clinton Popetz
D. Kent Yates
Daniel Pleck
David Fruchter
David Gehrig
Dirk Stratton
Don Emerick
Eric Rasmussen
The Fifth Column
Frank Lombaer
Genevieve Futrelle
Geoffrey Kurtz
George W. Bush [not really]
Gibson Frank
Gina Langhout
Gothica McSadpants [I need to change this one; I know who to change it to]
Hubert Wilson
Indigo Agni
Indigo Franks [there's only one Indigo, right?  if so which name should I use?]
Intermittent Fitz
Isidor
Isidor Plutonymus [Isidor, do you prefer the 1-name or 2-name version?]
James N. Stewart
Jamie the Priate
Japhy Ryder
Jason Morris [same as Jay Morris. Jay, I assume you prefer Jay]
Jason Piztl-Waters
Jay Morris [see above]
Joan Rothenberg
Joe Futrelle
John Baldridge
John Feld
John Kistner
John Newmark
John Wason
Julie P. Price
Junetta Gillespie
Justin Smith
Kalev Tait
Kate McDowell
Kathryn Matsen
Kurt Heintz
Lawrence Toof
Lorien Carsey
Maiko Covington
Marco
Marcos Campillo
Marcus Bales
Mark Armantrout
Mark Enslin
Mark H. Wilson
Mark Nye
Mark T. Colby
Matthew Lee
Matthew S. Kremer
Max Schnuer
Meg Miner
Michael Feltes
Mike Lehman
Mr. Big
Naked Mannequin
Newton Bigelow
Nick Berveiler
Nick Montfort
Nicky Neulist
O. N. Tarian
Onon Gonsborg [hmm, Nick, should we just attribute this to you?]
Patrick Coleman
Paul Kotheimer
Peter Miller
Q. Synopsis