[Newspoetry] re: all apes, all the time

Nick Berveiler naberve at ilstu.edu
Mon Feb 4 04:39:47 CST 2002

Now that ape poems are the latest sensation, I think back to the good old
days of Ari poems. I'm not sure what's been going on with the t-shirts
idea, but I think it would be cool to feature apes and Ari together on the
front of a Newspoetry shirt and the Newspoetry flag on the back. What does
Ari say when surrounded by apes?

Nick

* Editor-Within-Chief <futrelle at shout.net> :