[Newspoetry] Newspoets requested:

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Mon Feb 4 11:36:00 CST 2002

also, the IMC would like to invite any newspoets interested in reading to
come to the IMC's friday nite cabaret, especially this friday nite's
because it'll be part of the U-C IMC's one year aniversary party.  we (and
by we, i mean I) would love for you (and by you, i mean, um, well, you) to
read during our open stage cabaret (which starts at 8....people sign up
when they show up...if you have time constraints, let Darrin or I know, as
we host the cabaret).  this offer extends to any friday nite (especially
if you find yourself with nothing to do, if that's at all possible), and
is in specific for this friday (February 8).

thanks,
brian