[Newspoetry] t-shirts have two sides ...

Robert Porter bwp61 at ix.netcom.com
Fri Feb 8 10:18:49 CST 2002

Last call for other ideas!  Going once, going twice ...

I like the first design too, but I want to make some modest revisions,
including putting the Newspoetry URL at the the bottom.  I'll send that out
to our two-fisted Editor-about-chief when it's ready for public viewing.
Joe, your idea for the back is delectible.  I'm picturing something in Times
New Roman...

                                -- Bob