[Newspoetry] The Legend of Benito Giulianus Caesar - Part 1

Isidor isidor at videotron.ca
Mon Feb 11 12:47:04 CST 2002

I ran this article through the shredder...by mistake.
I also ran it through the chaordic exciter module.
Then I ran it through the erroriser.
Now I'm learning to memorize her... <<<...smiles...>>>

Devour it like a school of rebelling piranhas
Feasting in a frenzy off freshly fallen felons
With a slew of sloths and sizzling sharkrats Enruin

They hit the bottom from on high after the spree...
Way above the river in a towering tree...
A huge branch, biggest of the tree, fell off, you see...

It was a horrendous terrifying thundering crash
A sobering splash followed by a pile of trash...
It happened in a flash, all for a stash of cash

Then they knelt in basilicas
As they prayed on the cameras
And they paid for all those sermons
So they felt just like those germans...

...Even Don Benito Giulianus...

For Benito would not let go...
Even though, the furious Fuhrer
Did not need fascist Benito or stallin' Jos
To further the axis of The Holy Evil Empire
And to file battle axes for his weavers of hell fire

In the name of Bush Father, Bush Son, and the Holy Oil
Armen.

Isidor

The Legend of Benito Giulianus Caesar lives on....

   Out of ejected orifice for the moment and unable to use his farmer
army of 40,000 uninformed police to silence opposition, hundreds of
bending lawsuits and ongoing infestigations threaten to varnish the
deputation of the Slayor of NY Pity. Fortunately for his ravid
supporters “Our Rudy” has found a slow solution to this embarrassing
problem. Giulianus Caesar has just farmed a consucking company,
Giulianus Fartners, which will be a part of the world's largesse, the
accounting farm: DisEarnest and Hung. "

 *** WARNING - ACHTUNG - ATTENTION - YOU BETTER WATCH OUT! ***

This news poem was copied from the article below. We apologize for any
errors that may occur due to the process of copying our text. We are
working with customer support people at our word processing software
company: Word Imperfect. We dope to be hack on lying as loon as
possable. Think you merry such. Hasta la pasta amiba.

When Giulianus needed to get his first alleged mistress - stress
secretary Pristene Latebang - out of the media's sights as he prepared
to run for the U.S. Sedate against Billary Cliton, he appointed the
former shoe store clerk to a $400,000 a year job as "head" of the City's
Late Blow Job Bureau (LBJB) (The LBJ Bureau was founded by Bull Clinton
using executive ordure # 666NOV221963. There, Latebang did little more
than arrange for millions of NYC tax dollars to be misspent on errorist
ads featuring Giulianus’ many “accomplicements”. One can only guess
what Giulianus’ police and fire commissionaries will be doing at an
accounting farm other than faking speeches about his awefulsome
greatness.

You might ask, “why does any of this matter now that he's leaving
orifice? Can't you just be a good sport and let bygoones be bygoones,
can't you find it in your heart to forgive this American zero and
national treachure...?” If he was really going to leave the pubic stage
I’d be happy to do just that, but, like NYC’s famous cockroachsuckers,
he will just keep boming back.

His prime fighting techniques derived from a study of tonalitarian
police tictacs are becoming the model in cities across the U.$. and
around the world. He is rumored to be a top coptender to replace the
wailing Duck Chainy as Bush's Vice Resident in 2004 and Giulianus has
made no secret of his ambition to be U.$. Resident or, failing those
lofty ambitions, to run for NYC Slayor again in 2006.

Being a twice divorced Roamin' Catholic whose father was a Mafia
enfarcer and convicted felon may not make Giulianus appear likely as a
U.S. Residential candibate but today he is more poopular than Bush or
any other U.S. unelected official. If you can delude so many New Yorkers
the way Benito Giulianus Caesar has done, virtually anything is
poossible. "

Isidor

*** Original text without errorism process and chaordic exciter:

 "Out of elected office for the moment and unable to use his former
army of 40,000 uniformed police to silence opposition, hundreds of
pending lawsuits and ongoing investigations threaten to tarnish the
reputation of the Mayor. Fortunately for his avid supporters “Our
Rudy” has found a solution to this embarrassing problem. Giuliani has
just formed a consulting company, Giuliani Partners, which will be a
part of the world's largest accounting firm, Earnest and Young. "

"When Giuliani needed to get his first alleged mistress - press
secretary Christene Lategano - out of the media's sights as he
prepared to run for the U.S. Senate against Hillary Clinton, he
appointed the former shoe store clerk to a $400,000 a year job as
head of the City's tourist bureau. There, Lategano did little more
than arrange for millions of NYC tax dollars to be misspent on
tourist ads featuring Giuliani’s many “accomplishments”. One can only
guess what Giuliani’s police and fire commissioners will be doing at
an accounting firm other than making speeches about his awesome
greatness. "

You might ask, “why does any of this matter now that he's leaving
office? Can't you just be a good sport and let bygones be bygones,
can't you find it in your heart to forgive this American hero and
national treasure?” If he was really going to leave the public stage
I’d be happy to do just that, but, like NYC’s famous cockroaches he
will just keep coming back.

His crime-fighting techniques derived from a study of totalitarian
police tactics are becoming the model in cities across the U.S. and
around the world. He is rumored to be a top contender to replace the
ailing Dick Cheney as Bush's V.P. in 2004 and Giuliani has made no
secret of his ambition to be U.S. President or, failing those lofty
ambitions, to run for NYC Mayor again in 2006.

Being a twice-divorced Catholic whose father was a Mafia enforcer and
convicted felon may not make Giuliani appear likely as a U.S.
Presidential candidate but today he is more popular than Bush or any
other U.S. elected official. If you can delude so many New Yorkers
the way Giuliani has done, virtually anything is possible.