[Newspoetry] InternetSeer Free Activation Confirmation

Robert Porter bwp61 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 14 11:30:00 CST 2002

Gosh, that credit report sounds enticing.  I've always been curious about
Newspoetry's financial standing.  What are we, blue chip or junk bonds?  Do
we have any offshore accounts?  Have we been engaging in any of those hip,
edgy accounting strategies which have worked so well for Enron?  Hey, I'm
serious here.  I'm looking for a nice, iconspicuous tax haven for my
obscenely overblown income.  Maybe we could buy an island, like the Cuervo
Tequila people.  Newspoetry Nation!  I love it!

                                                           Yours for a freer
market,

Robert W. Porter