[Newspoetry] newspoetry strategic reserves low

Joe Futrelle futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 14 09:24:50 CST 2002

Newspoets,

First, can everyone out there access the site?  It should be back
online.  If not, let me know.

Second, we have reached a crisis.  Newspoetry reserves are low.  Current
Newspoetry supplies will last us about a day.  We may have no choice but to
drill for Newspoetry in that pristine forest preserve north of town, unless
new domestic sources of Newspoetry can be found.  So if anyone can produce
any Newspoetry -- no matter how crude -- send it in and we can avert disaster.

Finally, the FAQ is up.  See http://www.newspoetry.com/faq.html and let me
know if you have any suggestions.

editor-within-chief
http://www.newspoetry.com/