[Newspoetry] Re: News Poem by Indigo Franks

Indigo Agni catdragon3 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 14:22:47 CST 2002

   pity,heart-stopping the
I used your soap,
almost gone,Nice:It's a strange world out there.
We live equal in pompous neighborhoods,fish are swimming in outdoor
lawn aquaruims.
The pool is fucked up the chlorine,The new slle.(Saddamosielle)
offered
her travel brochure assuming I'd spend christmas in Afghaniran.But
the "field Mice" offer "snowcolby" to "fickle virguan-reindeer",
growling with what a squeek hears a rabbitsound
Decorative surfaces,with dishwater,are all of ours,hands never touched the
soapiness,but nailing filing furiosling for hiring vacuuming pitying,who
lemonbleach-skin,tearfree hand lotion,slowly rotting cuniform seas,with the
mackeral(belugan)caviar we get slabs of.
Fish eggs ,forks ,dig in,frozen,wash your hands,nobodys going to eat,
poor thing.The Heart-stopping pity(When Mammon gets thirsty)is in the
hospital,used off the phonecard,with un-pitied dying grandfather,lineal
on the heart-monitor
oxygen tank,stuck in one place for near-lfe experiences.Safety net.For once
we're Past the heart of different rooms,fixed,we're going  to overpower this
one,and give it all back,chew anise seed in Uganda,stop spitting up witha
smile for the temporary hero,slap our own asses back to the desert,lay
down,surprise ourselves,and realize we did'nt start
out together.I hear silver bells from a Fife and a bucket,I tore my
pockets,and became a taurae,stole the make-up of deep-mothering
pitiless,with silent alarms,unable to recognise which  of hundreds of
beds I sweat in.
(If you think this has nothing to do w/ this poetry topic,shut up,dont pity
the stupid smart one,drink your tea.This Is News.