[Newspoetry] Re: Peter Folk's Comment of Thursday, June 13, 2002 5:56 PM

Donald L Emerick emerick at chorus.net
Fri Jun 14 10:08:04 CDT 2002

Thank you, Mike, for the correction to my phonetic recollection.  Although I
sometimes take liberties (is that the kind of thing that we take when we
play with a name, liberties? as if, when we take a name "ordinarily," we
suffer under some kinds of slaveries?  would slaveries be the only
antagonism of categories, as box-like extrema for collecting pure examples
of this or that, which the world in its mixed-up ways presents to us, as
impure samples for us to analyze, differentiate, distinguish, remember and
reuse refiningly?) with names, this misspelling was not an intended one.

And, thanks also, for the kind words, comparative to be sure.

Thanks for listening,
Donald L Emerick