[Newspoetry] Mike Lehman reports profits down

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 19 00:11:00 CDT 2002

It must be those pesky Lehman Brothers. They never give me anything,
even though I'm a distant relative.

I'm just guessing on that, because the New York Times now won't let me
in even when it's fed cookies and I'm sick and tired of screwing with
the dominant media anyway so I refuse to give them my user info yet
again, which they regularly lose anyway.

And BTW, Bob, it's not a LearJet. It's a mil-surplus MH-53 Pave Low
helicopter. Please send contributions to keep it flying, because it
really sucks the fuel.

Mike