[Newspoetry] Please share the words of "The Pledge" with your readers!

Chris Piuma piuma at flim.com
Wed Jun 19 16:30:28 CDT 2002

Just before being eaten by wolves, William Gillespie <gillespi at uiuc.edu> said:

> The publisher never responded to my letter. Maybe they went under. And I
> thought romance novels were highly profitable. Go figure.

Copies used to be available at Printed Matter, an art book store in New York City. I regret never picking one up. They might still be there -- you could try giving them a call.

There was another romance book that seemed to be made of different pages from different romance novels. So each page became a new story. That one looked even more interesting, or at least more readable.

Yrs,

Chris.