[Newspoetry] Newspoetry in the NG

gillespi gillespi at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 24 12:24:52 CDT 2002

We're at the IMC, four of us, and we're going to postpone the photo shoot
until we get a confirmation from the journalist. Hopefully he didn't do a
Newspoetry search on "News-Gazette," as our coverage of their coverage has not
always been glowing.

Stay tuned to this listserv for further updates on this exciting opportunity
to infiltrate the conservative local media.

-W

>===== Original Message From Editor-Within-Chief <futrelle at shout.net> =====
>OK, Max never confirmed the time.
>
>I'm going to bring my camera, and so if the NG doesn't show up I can still
>get a group picture and maybe some more individual portraits.
>
>-j
>
>At 04:15 PM 6/23/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>>OK, now I'm mixed up.  I want to change the time to 4, but haven't heard
>>any confirmation about the time.
>>
>>So for now let's assume it's noon.
>>
>>At 01:18 PM 6/23/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>>>hi Y'all
>>>
>>>barring unpredicatbles, i'll be there on Monday at Noon with my IMC key.
>>>
>>>paulkotheimer:)

IMC