[Newspoetry] The Water is Arisen (fwd)

William Gillespie gillespi at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 26 14:22:20 CDT 2002

Shit...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:00:58 -0400
From: Julio Jimenez <JJimenez at supercable.com>
To: 'William Gillespie' <gillespi at uiuc.edu>
Subject: RE: [Newspoetry] The Water is Arisen

Unfortunately it did not. Mr. Ramiro Urbaneja who wrote it drown soon
afterwards leaving three wife and five kids (the others weren't his). He ha=
a thrivig coke and coffe plantation (that had been hit by guerrillas and
paramilitaries) and three wife (I mentioned that) and a pig and a dog. He's
still floating out there some where and will probably carry himself and his
family to the sea.