[Newspoetry] Georgie, put your thinking cap on!

newspoet newspoet at cox.net
Sat Mar 2 09:48:13 CST 2002

1. Powell's sudden vanishing followed by mayhem and "ghost fondling"

2. Just seconds before Powell disappeared he was heard to say ":I warned
you."

3. When asked to describe the "bunker" or "shadow" governement, Powell said,
"I will show you what that is all about."  and slipped on the mabic headset.
Colin powell then turned into a 7 foot tall shadow with glowing red eyes.
The shadow Powell then caused flame to rain down from the sprinkler system
while he bellowed "ANY MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SHADOW GOV"T?"