[Newspoetry] Georgie, put your thinking cap on!

Robert Porter bwp61 at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 3 00:45:43 CST 2002

Good evening gentlemen.  It's good to see you all here tonight.  Now, if
you'll adjust your telepathic brain-scanning apparatus, the Ambassador from
Saturn will explain in detail his proposal to purchase all of our oxygen.
I'm sure once he clarifies all the advantages in that compelling, almost
hypnotically beautiful voice of his, you'll find his plan just as attractive
as we in the Administration do.