[Newspoetry] New E-mail

Dirk Stratton strattdj at email.uc.edu
Thu Mar 14 21:23:44 CST 2002

Dear All--

I've got a new computer, but for reasons unknown to me, my old e-mail
address has suddenly gotten cantankerous and will not allow me to
access my e-mail. Well, it was about time to give up on that lousy
(though free) ISP and its quirky mail system. So, new address:

dirk_stratton at mac.com

If you sent me any mail after 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, there is a good
chance I'll never get it, so re-send it if it's important.

Sorry for the hassle. I wanted to keep my old e-mail address but the
universe had other plans.

--Dirk