[Newspoetry] Newspoets perform at the IMC

Robert Porter bwp61 at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 30 17:58:44 CST 2002

Hey you!  Yeah, you!

    Any and all Newspoets are invited to come read their work as part of the
opening act for poet Alix Olson at the Urbana Independent Media Center.  The
show is Tuesday, April 9th, starting at 8:00 p.m.  Cover is on a sliding
scale, $10-$15.  For those who don't know, the Independent Media Center is
located at 218 W. Main in downtown Urbana.

  You can find out more about the IMC here:

    http://www.ucimc.org/

    I assume we'll have about an hour before Alix Olson goes on, so there
should be ample time for whoever shows up to read at least one or two poems.
Hope to see you there.

--Bob Porter