[Newspoetry] twist in the double helix

Bryan Cribbs bdcribbs at onthejob.net
Sun Mar 31 21:27:39 CST 2002

Oddly, I stumbled across this exact issue Friday due to an
unrelated web search.
http://www.mit.edu/~ocschwar/C_English.html

Anyway, if you use linux it's irrelevant, in light of Judge Kaplan's
assertation:
"code that can be directly compiled and executed may be suppressed".

-Bryan

* Joe Futrelle <futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu> :