[Newspoetry] War in the sun

Indigo Agni catdragon3 at hotmail.com
Thu May 16 21:10:16 CDT 2002

part 1

The earth discovered it's 2nd sun,born yesterday
The 1st suns dying tomorrow so we're all gonna freeze
We're all gonna buy our garments at the second-hand store,and nobody
will sneeze
The 2nd sun is gonna warm us with bombs,The 2nd sun wont tell us
it's religion.

part 2
This is only temporary
Geor's love is gonna last 'til the last cacao dies,the sun newborn
well circumcised,and all
We're all gonna warm under the bomb,better travel hopefully
than to arrive
Bush
He has licket the butter offer bread,
he has a bee in the bonnet-lug
he ride the riggen o't
The 2nd sun's puberty early,through what it eats,
fat for it's moustache
He's fu's a fiddler
either a honey or a dirt
He's a cow in an unco loan,He would skin a louse for the tallow o't.
After all,fellow americans,
the stupid man is aware,it doesn't set a sow to wear a saddle,and
the suns obtuse gaze blankets opiate
disease in irradiant fiendish hard-hearted penetrable shell,
ready to glaze the inside itself
The third sun is born,we're gonna burn to the thin man's illustrations.
The moon has been prickled by a
mushroom fog,I dare you,
and don't,to peninsula in the sutured succinct dry amer